Early Doors was established in 2008 as a stockist and retailer to the public and trade of quality period timber internal doors and ironmongery.
The business has been successfully trading for the subsequent nine years since formation and has thousands of happy customers across the UK.
In 2017 the business was acquired by new owners and a new management team was introduced along with a relocation of the business premises to Hull, East Yorkshire where we also serve local trades people.
A re-branding and general new offering by the new management has been implemented to bring the business more in line with our goals of successfully serving more customers and supplying more high quality timber doors.
We now offer an increased range of quality period internal doors as well as contemporary internal doors, a range of external doors, and ironmongery and accessories.
All of our products are showcased on our website and we also carry stock of most items which can be viewed in person at our premises.
How We Work and Act:
- We do things the ethical and moral way- because it’s the only way.
- We are polite and well mannered to everyone who we come into contact with.
- We always do what we say we’ll do.
- We get back in touch with everyone.
- We are always looking ahead, reading ahead, thinking ahead.
- We love learning and admit that we are always doing so.
- We are helpful and kind.
What We Believe:
- We believe the strength of our team is an integral part of the success of our company.
- We believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt.
- We believe that the smartest ideas can come from the simplest questions.